These were the rules:
* the challenge is to read 12 TBR books in 12 months — you can read those all in one month if you want, or one a month, or however you wanna do it.
* you need to have a list posted somewhere for others to see
* you CANNOT change your list after January 1st, 2009!!!
* you can create an Alternates list of MAXIMUM 12 books, if you want, in order to have options to choose from (you can read these in place of books on your original list).
* audiobooks and e-books ARE allowed
* re-reads are NOT allowed, as they aren’t TRUE “TBRs”
* you CAN overlap with other challenges
I’m listed 12 primary and 12 alternates. My not so secret plan was to read all 24 and I’ve now officially completed that. The lists are here with links to my reviews.
Love Lies Bleeding by Susan Wittig Albert
Aunt Dimity Digs In by Nancy Atherton
Coyote by Linda Barnes
Cross Country Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini
Chamomile Mourning by Laura Childs
Hammerhead Ranch Motel by Tim Dorsey
The Bookman’s Wake by John Dunning
Delusion by G.H. Ephron
4th of July by James Patterson
Buried Bones by Carolyn Haines
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Pardonable Lies by Jacqueline Winspear
Stalking the Angel by Robert Crais
The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen
Lost City by Clive Cussler
Mary, Mary by James Patterson
Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs
Reunion in Death by J.D. Robb
Cold is the Grave by Peter Robinson
Play Dead by David Rosenfelt
Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter
To Darkness and Death by Julia Spencer-Fleming
A Body to Die For by Kate White
Higher Authority by Stephen White
Thanks to Jenn for hosting this one again. I was very glad to have a reason to focus on some of my in-progress series.