I started doing Ten Things I Liked This Week a while ago and it’s definitely become my favorite monthly post. I love adding to my list throughout the week.
Here are ten things I liked this week:
2. New puzzles. I have always liked Charles Wysocki’s work and enjoy the puzzles that feature his art. That second one might make me crazy but it’ll be fun (click on the image for a larger version).
3. The questions my Book Blogger Awareness Week interview partner asked me. The brilliant people at BBAW paired me up with Katie from Words for Worms. I’m not sure how I had missed her blog but I’m thrilled to have her as my interview partner. Her questions were FABULOUS. Our interviews will post on Tuesday.
5. Clear margins. I’m currently in the middle of a series of excisions of basal cell cancer spots. I’ve lost count of how many chunks of skin I’ve had removed over the years. Last week it was a spot on my left temple and I was quite happy to get the clear margins report from the lab. That means my doctor got it all and we’re done with that spot. This week it was a spot on my leg and in a couple of weeks I go back for two spots on my shoulder. Sunscreen people!!
6. This very confused fox who thinks the sheets are snow.
7. This. Thank you Beth Fish Reads for sharing it.
10. Our Valentine’s Day tradition. A bottle of champagne, a small box of gourmet chocolates and watching our wedding video. It’s nice to have an annual reminder of the things the minister said to us that day and it’s also nice to see departed and always missed family members.
Hope you’re having a great weekend!