Last Sunday I decided on my topic for this week’s post. It’s been a lot of fun adding to the list as the week went on.
Here are ten things I liked this week:
1. Weekend morning coffee outside
2. This quote from Anne Lamott
3. P.G. Wodehouse on Rugby Football (From Very Good, Jeeves)
Rugby football is a game I can’t claim absolutely to understand in all its niceties, if you know what I mean. I can follow the broad, general principles, of course. I mean to say, I know that the main scheme is to work the ball down the field somehow and deposit it over the line at the other end, and that, in order to squelch this programme, each side is allowed to put in a certain amount of assault and battery and do things to its fellow-man which, if done elsewhere, would result in fourteen days without the option, coupled with some strong remarks from the bench.
4. This video of 20 things we should say more often. It’s been around for a few years but this week was the first time I saw it. I love it.
6. Quiz Up. I blame The Hubster for getting me hooked on this game. It’s my latest phone game addiction.
Finding the Crime Fiction Category ensured my obsession.
7. Baby Goats in Pajamas
8. Common courtesy. I usually take the train between the Park & Ride lot and downtown but this week I took the bus several times instead. I like the way that almost everyone thanks the bus driver as they get off the bus.
Hope you’re having a great weekend!